CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday

The girls and I did some homework this morning, Alex traced letters Aa-Kk. Her hand was getting tired and she had already switched from right to left, so we stopped there. Then we played with the pattern beads. It is good fine motor stuff for both girls to put the bead on the dowel. Alex can match my pattern by color, but the beads are shaped slightly different and she doesn't get that yet. It is also great for working on Emma's colors, because when you ask her what color something is she still says ,"Yellow." Then we did puzzles. Alex is doing really well with that and hardly ever needs help with the 4-6 piece puzzles. Emma needs help with those.
Then we got dressed and went to vote. We talked about why we vote and how important it is. They both went in with me and sat in my lap was I filled out my ballot. Then Emma got to drop the stub in one box and Alex dropped the ballot in the other box. I'm not sure that they get it, but if they grow up always seeing me vote then maybe they will come to know how important it is.
Alex has ST, OT, PT this afternoon and Emma has OT & ST.

0 comments: