CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New resource

We are still trying to readjust to our routine after our Texas trip, so no real school work today. Emma slept in until 9:30 (yeah!) and then we went to Fayetteville to see Grandma & Grandpa Whimpy. PT for Alex & OT for Emma this afternoon. They were really so tired tonight and ready for bed... and I was ready for them to be ready!
On the school front... I have discovered the Rainbow Resource Center. I sent for a catalog a few weeks ago and it has arrived. It is an amazingly huge catalog with tens of thousands of books & products for Christian schools & Christian homeschoolers. I already have a list about a mile long that I'd like to have. So far I mostly want books for me. Things to give me ideas, perspective, motivation, information, etc. Once I get further into the catalog you can be sure the list will grow.
Tomorrow we may have a play date with the Green girls and will definitely try to get in some school work.

0 comments: