CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday

This morning the girls and I went to Heather's house for a play date with Benjamin and Bridger. They had fun playing with the boys. At 2:15 I took Alex to Friendship for physical therapy and an occupational therapy re-eval. Emma also had an hour of physical therapy from 3-4. After feeding the girls dinner we sat on the couch and did a few worksheets from a new activity book I got for Alex. We practiced picking out the different picture from a group of 4 very similar pics. This was hard for Alex but we went through them slowly and pointed out details of each pic until she realized what was missing from the different pic. Then we did a little counting and matching. She wanted to keep going but was very tired and not able to focus so we called it a night and I did a little snuggling with Emma on the couch while rubbing Alex's feet. Before bed we read 2 new books and then our normal "My Goodnight Book". When reading books Alex is beginning to repeat what I read and sometimes even filling in appropriate words or lines when I pause. She would sit and read books all day, but Emma still has a hard time sitting still for an entire book... unless it is Elmo, of course.

0 comments: