CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

New books

Last night at LIFE Nancy gave me a bunch of education books for preschoolers and 1st graders. I got to looking through them today and I'm so excited to have new material! Some are age and level appropriate for now and the others we will hopefully grow into over the next year or two. Some are workbooks, some are text books, one is teacher's manual. Phonics, letters, numbers, counting, math, concepts, etc. So much stuff! Most all the pages are untouched and I want to be able to use the material over again with Alex as needed and then with Emma later, so I will have to start making copies for our work.
We spent this morning at my Grandpa's house. Alex sat with him and they played so silly. The he told her silly stories and read her a book of bible verses. She turned the pages too fast for him to every finish an entire page, but they read a lot and I think they both loved it.
Alex had ST, OT, & PT this afternoon and Emma had PT. After 2 1/2 hours of therapy Alex is really exhausted.
Nothing on the books for tomorrow, so hopefully we will get in lots of fun school stuff.

0 comments: